Hyatt Regency New Orleans
601 Loyola Avenue, New Orleans, LA 70113
The hotel room block has sold out the last two years. Don’t delay in making your reservation!
Group Rate: $159 Single/Double
Cut Off Date: 06/29/2018 Limited Rooms left – book quickly
Reservation Link: https://aws.passkey.com/go/vibration2018
To make your reservations, click the link and select “attendee” as your guest type when registering.
- 1,193 spacious guest rooms, including 95 suites
- 200,000 square feet of flexible meetings and events space, including 80,000 square feet of exhibit space
- 70 meeting & banquet rooms and two 25,000 square foot ballrooms
- Regency Club
- PDA & Express Check-in
- FedEx Office business center
- Starbucks™ (additional coffee makers available in room)
- 8 Block Kitchen & Bar, full service restaurant with breakfast and lunch buffet
- Vitascope Hall, state-of-the-art media and sports bar
- Borgne, A John Besh Restaurant
- Q Smokery & Cafe featuring country style barbeque
- 24 hour StayFit™ fitness center Rooftop saltwater pool
- Bywater Pool Deck & Bar
- Jazz: Live at Hyatt on Friday and Saturday nights
EDUCATION. NETWORKING. COLLABORATION.
- St. Louis Cathedral – The major landmark of the French Quarter.
- Jackson Square – Lively area with street painters, musicians and jugglers.
- French Quarter – The heart and cultural center of New Orleans.
- Royal Street – This unusual shopping area is one of the city’s most historic streets.